Sunday, December 2, 2007

warm from the inside out


Ohhhhh.....how fun this is. I am excited to be a part of it as you all feel so much closer.

Here is a pic from my house....inside that is. A snowy Tumalo creek from my kitchen window. This time last week I was in my bathing suit, drinking margaritas on a quiet beach in Mexico!

Thanks for your inspiration!

staci

5 comments:

Meiga en Alaska said...

Staci:

I'm so happy you joined!! Welcome! I hope we can keep the inspiration flowing back and forth among all of us.

Dee, as you can see there are other CCos around here, not just a bunch o'therapists! :P

Love,
Miriam

c said...

Hi Staci, I'm looking forward to more photos & contact. Christine

Melissa said...

Staci!
Woohoo, glad to "see" you. I'll take over for you with the margaritas on the beach. Or in my case it is a shave ice..hee hee
hugs beautiful!

H.R. Hopper said...

Oh, what a merry looking tree that is! So cozy!!

Anonymous said...

Not only a CCO'er but one of the founders of the "cry baby club"!!!

Awesome!!!