Swimming into the warm ocean of your thoughts, brings me a cozy sensation of familiarity and contentment. I'm also excited to see images of your lives and what moves you, my favorite people. The image here is from a helicopter ride obove Kauai. Had a wonderful time. Sad I missed the LIOS trip to HI, but looking forward to next years opportunity. Love to ya'll.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Swimming into the warm ocean of your thoughts, brings me a cozy sensation of familiarity and contentment. I'm also excited to see images of your lives and what moves you, my favorite people. The image here is from a helicopter ride obove Kauai. Had a wonderful time. Sad I missed the LIOS trip to HI, but looking forward to next years opportunity. Love to ya'll.
Posted by
Zozo
at
7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
very beautiful Zoey, the caption too, evocative of peace, spaciousness and continuity. feels good. x0
c
What a gorgeous shot, girl!
I'm glad you've joined us and I hope you keep on posting pictures and telling stories :)
I'm on my way to Spain right now, so I guess I'll be less active in the blog for the next month, but I'll make a point of keeping an eye here and perhaps post some pictures as much as possible.
Kisses to all
Thank you for posting this! We leave for Kauai on Sunday and you have helped set the spirit!!!
dee
Post a Comment