I have so much to be thankful forThis little guy is at the top of the list
Love your pictures of Naim! His joyful face reminds me not to forget some important things: to love and laugh!
that grin says it all... what a lovely little boy you are raising... I'm so happy for you.
Thanks ladies! He is a great little guy, joyful and very loving. He's the best thing I've created so far :)
Oh my goodness, I need one of those! He is so amazing. He looks so happy. Give him a big hug and kiss from his auntie lissa!
Hey auntie Lissa, naim told me that he wants a little cousin from you. Whatcha waiting for??? :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love your pictures of Naim! His joyful face reminds me not to forget some important things: to love and laugh!
that grin says it all... what a lovely little boy you are raising... I'm so happy for you.
Thanks ladies! He is a great little guy, joyful and very loving. He's the best thing I've created so far :)
Oh my goodness, I need one of those! He is so amazing. He looks so happy. Give him a big hug and kiss from his auntie lissa!
Hey auntie Lissa, naim told me that he wants a little cousin from you. Whatcha waiting for??? :)
Post a Comment