Hi,
I'm losing my blog vergininty in this moment, feeling un sophisticated, having no idea how you post music or pictures, but appreciate your's M. Dang it looks v. damn cold in your neck of the woods!
I need to unwind from 8 hrs of m.h. agency tension. love to y'all.
c
Thursday, November 15, 2007
low tech blogger
Posted by
c
at
6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi C!
Happy to help you pop your blogging cherry, or whatever the expression would be :)
Adding pictures is easy. Blogger has a great help section and I'm also here for help whenever you have a question. Music is a little more complex because you have to upload it first to another site, but it's not difficult to do if someone guides you.
For now, thanks for joining, and I hope you use this space a lot :)
I'm glad you like my cute little cabin. I love it :)
Love you!
Miriam
so great to see you both here - my spa buddy and my plucky pluckin favorite redhead! You too are the scouts in front of the train....and this is my first time blogging as well. Thanks Miriam for your bright and ingenious contribution! Love to you both, Liz
Post a Comment