Monday, November 19, 2007

montana thanks giving

I'm off to Montana to visit my daughter for T-giving. She is learning to be a horse trainer. I'm looking forward to the adventure. I'm liking this bloging thing, perhaps there is an element of diversion/procrastination, but also I appreciate, as Lynne said the “ …tendrils of connection”
love

3 comments:

Meiga en Alaska said...

Thanks for your comments, C. And have a great holiday in Montana. I wish I was going to Seattle for TG, but I'll have to stay in Aniak this year.
Love to you, my friend

Liz Brenneman MA, LMHC said...

I love the adventure that is in our lives at this time....it is exhilarating - Christine to Montana....ride a horse for me will you please and have a great time! L

lynne said...

Happy Thanksgiving c, Hope your time with your daughter is the best! Do you do the jellied or lumpy cranberry sauce?