
boomp3.com
It's 10:15am on a cold Thursday morning here in Aniak, Alaska. The sun is barely starting to come up right now and we are at a chilling 10 degrees Farenheit. Weather has turned into somewhat of an obsession for me lately. The first thing I do every morning is look out the window and check the outdoor thermometer. Believe me when I say that some days is not easy to gather up the courage go outside, get on the 4-wheeler and face the elements...
I am hoping that this blog will work as a sharing platform for all of us. I would love to see it take off and have the chance to read about what is going on in your lives and in your minds, maybe even see some of your favorite pictures or videos, and listen to some of the music you're into these days... Looking forward to it!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Welcome
Posted by
Meiga en Alaska
at
11:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment