Thanks for the invite to join up - there's a much greater chance I'll participate this way than with pen and paper - and how lovely that you have kept the journals in circulation. ;-)
Here's a peek into my world -canoeing on the Spokane River a few weeks ago on a warm fall day - our geese friends were as curious about us as we about them.
And here's October color at a local park when we met up with the local mushroom club to do my kind of hunting....
and the results of our "hunt" - Yum!
Thanksgiving held much to be thankful for - as does my life. Hugs to you all...
Marie
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world Marie! I am happy you joined us and I'm hoping to read and see more about your world :)
Hey there you hunter gatherer!
Thanks for the pictures, why did I think Spokane is not green?
xo
Post a Comment