I didn't get to put any words down with the pictures...I guess I'll let them do the talking. I'll get the hang of this yet! This blogging might be fun.
The picture of the grass area is right in front of my store. And the sunset is from in front of the store looking across the street. It's always a beautiful 80 something degrees and i have to remember to look at the view across the street and see why I live here! I miss you Meiga!
Beautiful woman, beautiful sea - i feel a song in here somewhere....what delicious pictures and you are right, they do speak for themselves! Thank you for that sense of warmth - there is frost on my lawn this morning - I know Miriam....just a wee chill....and the sun to go with it. So, I guess I have a bit of both your worlds and am glad to be sharing it with you. L
Thanks Lynne! Frost on the grass? Chilly willy. Miriam, more power to you in that weather. However, you are so right about the ice. It is so beautiful if you stop to look at it. I hope you consider here if you need a break from the snow!
Hey Melissa, I guess I should have put my name on the last comment - it wasn't Lynne, it was Liz - and yes, frost on the grass is beautiful! Enjoy Thanksgiving - much to be grateful for! Liz
Sorry Liz, Oh,so good to hear from you. I had too little time while I was in Seattle to hook up with everyone that I wanted to see. I will most likely be back at the end of January. I would love to have coffee or something with you. I will be (hopefully) facilitating with Diane an Interact class.
Chistine....hee hee hee....come over here and do something about it!!!! I dare ya!
It is a delicious thought. and by the way - I currently have the beautiful "Laurel Burch" journal, enjoying it v.much and promise to move it along. the journal and this blog have me thinking about the (my)(human's) need for sharing, getting attention, "showing off", having witnesses, some interconnection thing. love, C.
Christine: I love what you say. I've had similar thoughts in mind a lot since I've started blogging. I am int he process of embracing the exhibitionist in me, which gets intertwined with my need of connection. I guess if I don't show myself somehow, I don't get attention, and if no one is paying some attention to me, the how can I connect?... :)
I love this and cannot wait to share more. We just had an amazing storm here. The wind and rain were having a duel. Then thunder and lightening chimed in and gave their two cents. It was the kind that when it happens you clench your body and wait for the thunder to roar after the lightning streaks through the sky. I have a picture of the waves coming over the sea wall...i'll try to post them tomorrow!
13 comments:
I didn't get to put any words down with the pictures...I guess I'll let them do the talking. I'll get the hang of this yet! This blogging might be fun.
Your pictures and mine reflect opposite sides of the spectrum right now. It's kinda cool :)
You look happy in that picture! :) I love to see that!
The picture of the grass area is right in front of my store. And the sunset is from in front of the store looking across the street. It's always a beautiful 80 something degrees and i have to remember to look at the view across the street and see why I live here! I miss you Meiga!
Hey, you know where to come if you ever get tired of all that boring nice weather! hahaha! :)
Miss you too!
Beautiful woman, beautiful sea - i feel a song in here somewhere....what delicious pictures and you are right, they do speak for themselves! Thank you for that sense of warmth - there is frost on my lawn this morning - I know Miriam....just a wee chill....and the sun to go with it. So, I guess I have a bit of both your worlds and am glad to be sharing it with you. L
Thanks Lynne! Frost on the grass? Chilly willy. Miriam, more power to you in that weather. However, you are so right about the ice. It is so beautiful if you stop to look at it. I hope you consider here if you need a break from the snow!
Hey Melissa, I guess I should have put my name on the last comment - it wasn't Lynne, it was Liz - and yes, frost on the grass is beautiful! Enjoy Thanksgiving - much to be grateful for! Liz
Your smiling face warmed me right up on this chilly Fall day!
fricken show off!!! C.
Sorry Liz,
Oh,so good to hear from you. I had too little time while I was in Seattle to hook up with everyone that I wanted to see. I will most likely be back at the end of January. I would love to have coffee or something with you. I will be (hopefully) facilitating with Diane an Interact class.
Chistine....hee hee hee....come over here and do something about it!!!! I dare ya!
It is a delicious thought. and by the way - I currently have the beautiful "Laurel Burch" journal, enjoying it v.much and promise to move it along. the journal and this blog have me thinking about the (my)(human's) need for sharing, getting attention, "showing off", having witnesses, some interconnection thing. love, C.
Christine: I love what you say. I've had similar thoughts in mind a lot since I've started blogging. I am int he process of embracing the exhibitionist in me, which gets intertwined with my need of connection. I guess if I don't show myself somehow, I don't get attention, and if no one is paying some attention to me, the how can I connect?... :)
I love this and cannot wait to share more. We just had an amazing storm here. The wind and rain were having a duel. Then thunder and lightening chimed in and gave their two cents. It was the kind that when it happens you clench your body and wait for the thunder to roar after the lightning streaks through the sky. I have a picture of the waves coming over the sea wall...i'll try to post them tomorrow!
Post a Comment