Hi--Such a dark day in Shoreline today, this brave orchid in my kitchen window is still blooming and is a welcome spot of color!
I cleaned up my email a bit and filed an interesting article about mindset and how it (and not necessarily our skills/knowledge and plans) will be the most likely predictor of achieving one's goals. Hmm...that thought is just sticking with me at the moment. Makes me want to look at the stuck places in my life and see what it is I REALLY believe I can have.
I'm not sure what I think about a blog yet but I like the idea of the tendrils of connection reaching thru the miles to give us glimpes into each other's lives and thoughts. I still haven't written in the Pink Journal yet, I don't know what's up with that.
I'm intrigued by the sending music thing, will that really work?! Cool!
Confession: I recently saw Music and Lyrics again and have been listening to the soundtrack. Sometimes sweet and sappy just makes me feel happy!
Hey, so do I sign this or what?
Lynne
1 comment:
Hi Lynne:
I agree with you, sweet and sappy can be good. I have the urge for sweet and sappy every now and then :)
Welcome to the blog. Good to see you around.
Post a Comment