Friday, April 18, 2008

CHECK IT OUT!!

Aloha all,
Check out our website...how fun is this? www.scandinavianshaveice.com
We just had our 1-year anniversary on April 1st. We are in the beginning stages of franchising to the mainland... starting in about a month and a half. WOW...things are moving quickly. I am totally designing a new prototype store, which is a blast I might add. Sketching and playing with designs is not something I have ever really done. I can barely draw a stick figure but I seem to be managing! We will be advertising to sell in about 6 states starting the end of May....Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico....for now!!
Anyway, I wanted to share some excitement in my life. I hope all you are well and healthy.

Make it an exceptional day,

Melissa

3 comments:

Meiga en Alaska said...

Congratulations gorgeous. You are an inspiration!
Good luck with all your new projects.
Smooches

Zozo said...

Great website. I want one :-) Wishing you all the success!! Love Zozo

Nobel prize blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.