I'm still here... summer is almost here and life changes radically in Alaska when the snow and ice melt away. I like the change, things get really busy :)
I just figured people have lost interest in the blog and in keeping in touch through this channel.
I don't know if people even check in here anymore to see who has written. I have the blog on my reader, so I get every new post, but others may not know about this option.
I too am wondering where the journals are. I check often this site and want so much to sit and write and get interrupted almost every time. We are so busy with the franchise stuff and worrying about the tourism drop off here on the island that if I had the time to figure out how to put OVERWHELMED into words other than the letters to spell it I would. So much going on not sure how to handle it. I need a therapist and am not making the time to find someone! Well there's a post for ya (smile) Love to you all. Melissa
I miss the posts too....By the time I update my own blog (www.nothingrealisboring.blogspot.com) I realize I have little creative juices left to post here. I still love to hear how and what everyone is up to. The new bambino comes in two months and I think I need a therapist too.
4 comments:
I'm still here... summer is almost here and life changes radically in Alaska when the snow and ice melt away. I like the change, things get really busy :)
I just figured people have lost interest in the blog and in keeping in touch through this channel.
I don't know if people even check in here anymore to see who has written. I have the blog on my reader, so I get every new post, but others may not know about this option.
Anyhow, how are you, darling? :)
Love,
M
Hi, I'm here and read posts but don't often write, i'm better suited to the rotating journals, where ever they may be, love Christine
I too am wondering where the journals are. I check often this site and want so much to sit and write and get interrupted almost every time. We are so busy with the franchise stuff and worrying about the tourism drop off here on the island that if I had the time to figure out how to put OVERWHELMED into words other than the letters to spell it I would. So much going on not sure how to handle it. I need a therapist and am not making the time to find someone!
Well there's a post for ya (smile)
Love to you all.
Melissa
I miss the posts too....By the time I update my own blog (www.nothingrealisboring.blogspot.com) I realize I have little creative juices left to post here. I still love to hear how and what everyone is up to. The new bambino comes in two months and I think I need a therapist too.
Love,
S
Post a Comment