images
miriam alive with
frozen dunes
sky lit tones pink and blue with cold
orbs slipping into wild horizons
and rocks
unknown seascapes
line shape texture soul
caught hanging
silhouettes their darkness
pulling the light closer
against ancient form older
than monuments of mankind
gratitude
your vision plunges me
into memory - remembering forward
into the faces
women raw in the moment
heart and body laughter dance and song
I thank you dear miriam
the journey you awakened
artfully
your solitude has shouted with beauty
only the quiet could see
and find time to record
lovingly, liz
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Posted by
Liz Brenneman MA, LMHC
at
10:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Liz... I have no words :) You're great and I love you so much...
I'm glad you enjoy my images :)
Wow...you two inspire me. Liz, that was so amazing. Thank you for the images Miriam. Oops..gotta go...more later
Post a Comment