Thursday, February 7, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR


Aloha beautiful friends,
Happy New Year of the Rat!

I wanted to share with you something that I am doing. I have become involved in an amazing womens group called the 'Sisters of light'. It is a group of about 18-20 women who are consciously doing their part to raise the feminine ray on this planet. We work on all kinds of intuitive enhancement exercises (automatic writing, pendulum work, clairvoyance, psychometry, etc...) and also do things to raise our self awareness. This month at the full moon on the 24th we are having a fire ceremony in which we will have prepared an intention letter for the 2008 year and burn it. The ritual involves making your list, accepting these things into your life now or something better for your highest good and the highest good of all concerned, and reading it out loud once for the two days previous to the full moon. Then we will come together and burn the letters or lists. Sounds great ya?
While I was in Seattle last month I co-facilitated an InterAct class with Diane Schachter. We had lunch daily and while we were talking she shared a therapy method with me that she has been using with some clients. I thought about it and think it would also be good for a full moon manifestation. You may already have done this yourselves, I just started mine. She said that she has some clients write a letter to themselves. The letter is from you, 10 years from now, telling yourself what you are doing and how you got there. Basically an "AS IF" letter. If you thought the autobiography paper was interesting, this is so fun! To tell yourself what has happened in the future that got you to your goals. WOW! It will be fun to see the things I want in my life come to fruition. There is another part to this process that I think would be a great workshop once a month...this would include redoing your letter at the full moon and letting go of the parts that you've manifested in the previous month. Hmmm....something to ponder.

Anyway, I had this need to post something and this is what you are getting! Love to you all. Make it an exquisite day...the sun is shining...the clouds are holding around the mountain top and it is 85 degrees at 10:15 this morning. Wish you were here!

Melissa

1 comment:

Meiga en Alaska said...

Hey girl! Thanks for sharing what you've been doing lately. In a way, I'm kind of jealous. :)

You seem to be doing so much with your life, both professionally and personally. I think I may pick up your therapy idea and do this myself. Because I am at a point in which I see nothing in the future, just because I'm living so much in the present... or maybe I'm just frozen and haven't noticed yet??? At -40F all week, I wouldn't be surprised :)

Love,
Miriam