Color! Gotta love it!
There are no poppies blooming here but I did see some bulbs beginning to push up through the mud this week! To practice living in the present and not just longing for Spring, Al and I will have a mid winter break at Ocean Shores week after next. Where's my gore-tex?!
Hmm, I guess that's still looking ahead isn't it? Ok, today I'll be checking out my first caucus here at the North City Elementary school. I'm kinda excited and nervous. I am so intrigued about this election, how about you?
1 comment:
Oh, color!! Yes!!! I miss it :)
Here I can choose from white on the ground, gray or blue in the sky, and brown or white on the trees, depending if the wind has come to blow the snow away or not :)
I guess I'm not in my best day here... the grass does look greener everywhere else :)
Hugs,
M
Post a Comment