Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sacred Forest in Kauai

Visited Kauai again this November. Got to go with Ann and Nicolette. Found a hidden forest believed to be sacred by Hindus. Met some people from India there who explained that the seeds from these trees helped the heart be strong. I brought a few back with me. The getaway renewed me and fortified my spirit for the darker season ahead. I wish you a little brightness and a strong heart during this season.
I've been inspired by Staci and Miriam to get my blog going. I am getting better at keeping my posts updated to keep my peeps updated on my life. Check it out if you want: http://www.awondering-zozo.blogspot.com/ I would love to see other's blogs if you have one!









2 comments:

Meiga en Alaska said...

Thanks for sharing your awesome trip with us.
Best wishes for you in this new coming year.
Love

Marie said...

The beaches and tropical forest are even more appealing than usual on this snowly cold March day... Zoey, your trip and life sound lovely, and your appreciation of it all inspires me to stop whining about the cold and look fresh at the beauty... thanks sweet one.

Marie